Thursday 20 May 2010

Additional Thursday Selection

£60 on Monfils to beat Starace at 1.58

I'm sorry but this is one i can't resist. I know monfils was simply woeful yesterday but he is simply of a higher standard to starace. I know he may have personal problems but i believe after that performance yesterday he will be looking to seriously improve with rg. I know there is the arguement that he has had his prep and will be happy to move onto rg now.

I am completely against this. Monfils has proved very consistent as a favourite on clay in the past years. As well as this, he always performs well in france. I believe this will continue today as he will come back to form. As poor as he was yesterday, he found a way to get through it and won the last two sets with comfort, which bodes well. The fact he is in france will have him motivated and above 1.5 i'll give it a go, as i thought the price would be around 1.4.

Potential Profit £34.80

Bank lies at £1000

1 comment:

  1. Hello would you like to swap links?

    http://hwap19may2010.blogspot.com/

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete